The Connected Agriculture market research report from Emergen Research was developed after careful examination of the industry's important commercial information and wide geographic distribution. The study offers in-depth coverage of the Connected Agriculture Market's qualitative and quantitative analysis, as well as vital statistical information about the market. In addition to providing up-to-date forecasts through 2021, the research report also provides historical data from 2017 to 2018. A summary of the company, product portfolio, strategic partnerships, and business expansion plans are included in the report's profiles of both well-known and up-and-coming industry participants.
According to Emergen Research's most recent estimate, the size of the connected agricultural market globally is predicted to reach USD 12.57 billion in 2028 and exhibit a consistent CAGR over that time. The necessity to boost agricultural production and efficiency to fulfil rising global food demand can be ascribed to the market's steady revenue growth. The global connected agriculture market is anticipated to increase over the course of the forecast period as more modern technologies are used to manage, improve, and regulate farming processes. In order to improve farm operations and optimise agricultural processes, IoT sensors are increasingly being adopted to help with crop monitoring and cultivation. This is one of the key aspects fueling market expansion. Farmers are using farm management systems more and more because they help with data gathering and management by utilising a variety of tracking devices and sensors. These systems are used by both farmers and other stakeholders in the agriculture industry. The market for connected agriculture solutions is being significantly fueled by the growing demand for reliable financial data, production data management solutions and services provided by farm management systems, and risk mitigation capabilities surrounding weather.
Claim Your FREE Sample Copy with Table of content @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/697
The latest study provides an insightful analysis of the broad competitive landscape of the global Connected Agriculture market, emphasizing the key market rivals and their company profiles. A wide array of strategic initiatives, such as new business deals, mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, technological upgradation, and recent product launches, undertaken by these companies has been discussed in the report. The report analyzes various elements of the market’s competitive scenario, such as the regulatory standards and policies implemented across the industry over recent years. Our team of experts has leveraged several powerful analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces analysis and SWOT analysis, to deliver a comprehensive overview of the global Connected Agriculture market and pinpoint the fundamental growth trends.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
IBM, Microsoft, ATT, Deere Company, SAP SE, Accenture, Cisco Systems, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Iteris, Inc. and Trimble Navigation
Global Connected Agriculture Market Highlights:
- Regional demand estimation and forecast
- Product Mix Matrix
- RD Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Pre-commodity pricing volatility
- Supply chain optimization analysis
- Technological updates analysis
- Raw Material Sourcing Strategy
- Competitive Analysis
- Mergers Acquisitions
- Location Quotients Analysis
- Carbon Footprint Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Vendor Management
Key Parameters Analyzed in This Section:
- Company Profiles
- Gross Revenue
- Profit margins
- Product sales trends
- Product pricing
- Industry Analysis
- Sales distribution channels
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- Asia Pacific
Key Points Covered in This Section:
- Regional contribution
- Estimated revenue generation
- Vital data and information about the consumption rate in all the leading regional segments
- An expected rise in market share
- Forecast growth in the overall consumption rate
To Visit Full Study of Connected Agriculture Market Research Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/connected-agriculture-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In July 2020, Land O’Lakes Inc. and Microsoft Corporation announced a multiyear strategic alliance to launch new innovations in agriculture, expand sustainability practices for farmers, improve the supply chain, and minimize the rural broadband gap. The strategic alliance is expected to deliver solutions, which would help in increasing profit potential of farmers and drive adoption of sustainable agricultural practices.
- Platforms segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Rising need to constantly monitor and remotely control smart agriculture devices utilized in connected agriculture systems is projected to drive demand for device management platforms going ahead.
- Pre-production planning and management segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR during the forecast period. Rising need to minimize pest and disease outbreaks and inefficiencies in planting is driving increasing utilization of pre-production planning and management solutions.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global connected agriculture market in 2020. Increasing investment by major players in the region such as IBM, Microsoft, ATT, Deere Company, Cisco Systems, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Iteris, Inc., and Trimble navigation for development of connected agriculture solutions is resulting in rising demand for connected agriculture solutions in countries in the region.
The report bifurcates the Connected Agriculture market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Pre-Production Planning and Management
- In-Production Planning and Management
- Post-Production Planning and Management
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Get An Impressive Discount On This Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/697
Key reasons to buy the Global Connected Agriculture Market report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global Connected Agriculture market size and provides useful inference on numerous aspects of the market, such as the current business trends, market share, product offerings, and product share.
- The report offers an insightful analysis of the regional outlook of the market.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products services offered by this industry.
- The report holistically covers the latest developments taking place in this industry. Therefore, it lists the most effective business strategies implemented by the market rivals for ideal business expansion.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/697
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
smart lighting market
airborne intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance market
blockchain in automotive and aerospace and aviation market
animal ultrasound market
light emitting diode lighting driver market
nano satellite market
aerospace 3d printing market
augmented reality market
zero emission aircraft engines market
network automation market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDP) Market, Connected Mining Market
Trending Title: Security Orchestration Market, Marketing Automation Market