Global In-Memory Computing Market Forecast to 2028
According to the most recent analysis by Emergen Research, the size of the worldwide in-memory computing market reached USD 11.55 billion in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.4% over the forecast period. The increased demand for quicker processing and big data analytics is predicted to cause the global in-memory computing market's revenue to rise significantly over the course of the forecast period. In the next years, the demand for real-time insights and closed-loop analytics is predicted to increase, which will further boost the worldwide in-memory computing market's revenue growth. Global in-memory computing market growth is anticipated to be boosted in the near future by the increasing introduction of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)-based technologies for getting real-time actionable consumer insights.
With 2018 serving as the base year and the forecast period being 2021–2028, the Global In-Memory Computing Market research report is a thorough document that summarises the most current changes and improvements in the In-Memory Computing market. The study offers helpful information on the market's size, share, sales channels, distribution system, market segmentation, consumer needs, industry trends, and future growth possibilities. Also, the worldwide and regional market growth are both examined in the research. The COVID-19 pandemic's effects on the In-Memory Computing Market and its major divisions are examined in the report.
Download Free Sample PDF copy Report of Global In-Memory Computing Market @ @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/581
The section on the competitive landscape offers valuable and actionable insights related to the business sphere of the In-Memory Computing market, covering extensive profiling of the key market players. The report offers information about market share, product portfolio, pricing analysis, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, product launches and brand promotions, among others. The report also discusses the initiatives taken by the key companies to combat the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Companies Profiled in the Report are:
Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, International Business Machines Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Intel Corporation, MongoDB Inc., Giga Spaces Technologies Inc., Grid Gain Systems, and Teradata Corporation
Research Report on the In-Memory Computing Market Addresses the Following Key Questions:
- Who are the dominant players of the In-Memory Computing market?
- Which regional market is anticipated to have a high growth rate over the projected period?
- What consumer trends and demands are expected to influence the operations of the market players in the In-Memory Computing market?
- What are the key growth drivers and restraining factors of the In-Memory Computing market?
- What are the expansion plans and strategic investment plans undertaken by the players to gain a robust footing in the market?
- What is the overall impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the In-Memory Computing market and its key segments?
To know more about In-Memory Computing market research report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-memory-computing-market
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- The on-premises segment revenue is expected to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing implementation of on-premises-based in-memory computing systems across various industries to improve data security is expected to boost revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- In terms of revenue share, the in-memory database segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of in-memory database solutions to improve performance and scalability and develop real-time applications.
- Increasing need for improving risk intelligence abilities to fight risk exposures in organizations is expected to drive revenue growth of the risk management fraud detection segment, which is expected to lead in terms of revenue contribution to the global in-memory computing market during the forecast period.
- In terms of revenue share, the BFSI segment is expected to register significant growth over the forecast period due to increasing adoption of in-memory computing systems for various applications in the BFSI sector.
- Factors such as increasing application of predictive analytics using in-memory computing by small and medium-sized enterprises and government entities in countries in North America is expected to drive growth of the market in the region during the forecast period.
The report bifurcates the In-Memory Computing market on the basis of different product types, applications, end-user industries, and key regions of the world where the market has already established its presence. The report accurately offers insights into the supply-demand ratio and production and consumption volume of each segment.
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- In-Memory Database
- Data Stream Processing
- In-Memory Data Grid
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- GIS Processing
- Predictive Analytics
- Sales Marketing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Risk Management Fraud Detection
Request a impresive discount on this report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/581
Regional Landscape section of the In-Memory Computing report offers deeper insights into the regulatory framework, current and emerging market trends, production and consumption patterns, supply and demand dynamics, import/export, and presence of major players in each region.
The various regions analyzed in the report include:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
How will this Report Benefit you?
A 250-page report from Emergen Research includes 194 tables and 189 charts and graphics. Anyone in need of commercial, in-depth assessments for the global In-Memory Computing market, as well as comprehensive market segment analysis, can benefit from our new study. You can assess the whole regional and global market for In-Memory Computing with the aid of our recent study. To increase market share, obtain financial analysis of the whole market and its various segments. We think there are significant prospects in this industry for rapidly expanding energy storage technology. Look at how you may utilise the current and potential revenue-generating prospects in this sector. The research will also assist you in making better strategic decisions, enabling you to build growth strategies, strengthen competitor analysis, and increase business productivity.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/581
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization feature, please get in touch with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Latest Blog Articles Published by Emergen Research:
cloud backup recovery market
hd maps for autonomous vehicles market
iot security market
rtv silicone market
food antioxidants market
image recognition market
fluid transfer system market
threat intelligence market
silicon wafer market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Latest Report: Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDP) Market, Connected Mining Market
Trending Title: Security Orchestration Market, Marketing Automation Market