The global stone paper market size is expected to reach USD 1,274.1 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 5.1% during the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising concerns over significant deforestation from wood harvesting to manufacturing wood pulp are expected to fuel market revenue growth for alternatives such as stone paper during the forecast period. Stone paper's demand anticipated to be driven by increasing use of stone paper for packaging applications as a substitute for regular wood-based paper.
Stone Paper Market Growth:
Stone paper is a type of paper made from a combination of calcium carbonate and high-density polyethylene (HDPE). It is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional paper because it requires less water and energy to produce, generates less waste, and is recyclable.
The growth of the stone paper market is attributed to several factors, including the increasing awareness about the harmful effects of traditional paper on the environment, the rising demand for eco-friendly packaging solutions from various end-use industries, and the government regulations promoting the use of sustainable materials.
In addition, the stone paper market is expected to witness significant growth opportunities in emerging economies, such as Asia-Pacific and the Middle East Africa, due to the increasing demand for sustainable materials and the growing packaging industry in these regions.
Overall, the stone paper market is expected to continue its growth trajectory in the coming years, driven by the increasing demand for eco-friendly and sustainable packaging materials from various end-use industries.
Top of Form
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/1326
Top Leading Players In The Global Stone Paper Market Are:
Karst Stone Paper, Shenzhen Stone Paper, Liaoning Shenmei, Panjiang Dragon, Taiwan Lung Meng tech Co. Ltd., Changzhou Ji Li Paper Industry Co. Ltd., Stone Paper, Guangzhou Myhome Wallpaper Co. Ltd., TBM Co., Ltd., and Shanxi Uni-moon Co., Ltd.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By product type, rich mineral paper double coated stone paper segment held the largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to continue to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Rich mineral paper is made mostly from dusty stone, polyethylene, and adhesive. This type of paper is waterproof, sturdy, and non-flammable, and a key benefit is that is that it does not require cutting down of trees for its production, and thus is highly environment friendly.
- By application, labeling paper segment is expected to grow at a faster rate, in terms of revenue share, during the forecast period. Consumers have been exposed to a wide range of items due to the emergence of e-commerce. This necessitates the demand for modern and attractive product labeling, and advancements in labeling technology are expected to boost demand for stone paper.
- Stone paper market in Asia-Pacific held the largest revenue share market in 2020 due to rising demand from paper and packaging applications. This is owing to the product's environmental-friendly nature as it helps to eliminate a significant amount of water use and avoid deforestation, which leads to carbon dioxide emission. China has a stable base in the stone paper industry with the presence of key players such as Shenzhen Stone Paper Enterprise Ltd., Changzhou Ji Li Paper Industry Co. Ltd., and Guangzhou Myhome Wallpaper Co. Ltd. in the country. The market is expected to grow further as product applications in stationery, leaflets, posters, bags, packaging, books, magazines, wallpapers, plates, and containers expand in Asia Pacific region.
Segments covered in the report:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Rich Mineral Paper Double Coated Stone Paper (RPD)
- Rich Mineral Board Double Coated Stone Paper (RBD)
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Calcium Carbonate
- High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Direct sales
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Paper packaging
- Labeling paper
- Self-adhesive paper
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1326
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Abaca Fiber Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/abaca-fiber-market
Eubiotics Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/eubiotics-market
Retail Logistics Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/retail-logistics-market
Cannabis Cultivation Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cannabis-cultivation-market
Window Films Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/window-films-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs